In 2021 Edith Stein Society constituted international Scientific Council acting as advisory body consisting of the most outstanding scientists and moral authorities. It will provide necessary and significant support for statutory activity of Edith Stein Society. Scientific Council is an advisory body , which comprises the experts in a given discipline, working pro bono.
The Scientific Council consists of the following members:
Father doctor KRZYSZTOF BROSZKOWSKI (KAZAKHSTAN, visiting lecturer in’ Redemptoris Mater’ missionary seminaries, member of TES)
Father professor. CHRISTOF BETSCHART OCD (ITALY,Papal Theological Department Teresianum in Rome)
Professor ANNA GRZEGORCZYK (POZNAŃ, University of Poznań, Edith Stein Research Centre, TES honorary member, laureate of Edith Stein Award in 2020)
Doctor JADWIGA GUERRERO VAN DER MEIJDEN ( KRAKÓW, Jagiellonian University, member of TES and IASPES (International Association for the Study of the Philosophy of Edith Stein)
Reverend (rev.) professor JERZY MACHNACZ (WROCŁAW, Papal Theological Department, honorary member of Edith Stein Society, laureate of Edith Stein Award in 2019)
Rev. professor MARIUSZ ROSIK ( WROCŁAW, Papal Theological Department , University of Wroclaw)
Rev. professor ROBERT SKRZYPCZAK (WARSZAWA, Papal Theological Department in Warsaw, TES honorary member, laureate of Edith Stein Award in 2017)
Habilitated professor CLAUDIA MARIELE WULF (NETHERLANDS, University of Tilburg, member of ‘Edith Stein-Gesellschaft’ Scientific Council in Germany, member of IASPES – The International Association for the Study of the Philosophy of Edith Stein, member of Comisiòn scientifica des Centro Edith Stein, Santiago Catholic University, Chile)
The main objective of Scientific Council of Edith Stein Society is to help in implementation of statutory scientific goals as well as to give directions to scientific activities such as:
- Substantive support of scientific conference- conference topic, choice of speakers, giving options on abstracts, conference moderation,
- Post-conference publications- correction, scientific reviews and score,
- Providing new directions in scientific studies on Edith Stein heritage through online lectures and workshops,
- Giving opinions and reviews related to scientific activities of Edith Stein Society and its cooperation with other organisations and institutions.
- Development of national and international interinstitutional cooperation leading to the revival of contacts among scientists studying the heritage of Edith Stein, exchange of experiences and giving directions to new research goals based on mutual cooperation and support of activities leading to proclamation of St. Theresa Benedicta of the Cross the Doctor of Church