Heritage of Edith Stein Program is run by the Edith Stein Society in cooperation with the Depot History Centre.
It is a continuation of the activities launched on February 1, 2019, when the declaration of cooperation concerning the implementation of the cultural program “Heritage of Edith Stein” was signed by the Secretary of State at the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage Jarosław Sellin, the Chairperson of the Edith Stein Society Fr Jerzy Witek and the Director of the Remembrance and Future Center Marek Mutor.
The main goal of the program is to popularize the heritage of Edith Stein and to use the potential of the place, being her family home in Wrocław, owned by the Edith Stein Society.
In 2020, the programme consists of the following elements:
- meetings and workshops and a special educational offer on selected days of the year
- free daily availability of the Edith Stein House for visitors
- organization of the next edition of the St. Edith Stein Prize
- promotion of the place – as an additional offer for visitors of the Depot History Centre
- translation of the Edith Stein Society website into German, English and French